2012年12月26日星期三

fake farouk chi straightener rally to practical fashion two not mistake

"The palace without you."Simple five words, but thousands and thousands of words touched my heart more.I stopped struggling, slowly hand hold chi flat irons waist, heart suddenly filled with touching.There is, where is the love of heaven.CHI aestiva micro Yang, tick off a light smile arc, long eyelashes to cover his narrow eyes, cover his tired one

I rolled over, stretched out hand fell empty.Close to empty, chi straightener don't know when I go.Jump at, wall thick tallow candles still quietly burning, light up the room.Oh, that 's too bad.CHI suddenly sat up, jumped out of bed, pushed open toward the stairway railing running.Dawn?

Corner house, clean and no incense V to rest on the table, but chi iron hurried footsteps awakened."No incense, in my room is not always hangs a bird cage?"I feel shy at CHI smiled, hands her cage shape: "the gilded, covered with black velvet that, remember?"

没有评论:

发表评论