2013年1月31日星期四

we feel fresh with the chi straightener iron

Heart child, you go back, I own will be up. "Huangfu chi hair products gently move it out of her hand, Mouguang through her eyes, parked in an illusory likeness of callous, the expression on his face, like sadness , like nostalgia, yet also seemed to have nothing.

Huangfu chi products gazing look to her eyes, the picturesque Juesu looks so clearly engraved in his mind, the imprint in his mind, this life, this world, and never forgotten.Thousands of sadness bitter to spend in my heart, I close my eyes closed, the chi's heart suddenly a ruthless, eyebrows and uplift along, sarcastic Road: "Let you go you leave, I do not want to see you again!"

chi straighteners heard this and feet involuntarily back a step backwards chi, the words trembling: you just said what? 'Huangfu chi looked over his left, endured the grief took a deep breath, and with the than just even cold tone, said: "I just said to let you go now, I do not want to see you again!"

没有评论:

发表评论