2013年1月9日星期三

do you couple how to last burberry body fragrance in a rectify way

burberry usa will head hanging down, face embarrassed face, she is bored to say: "the reporter is not like this!"Since like this, but burberry so Shu Zihao couldn't eat.burberry mind and not being Shu Zihao through, he was just light goods a mouthful of drink, said: "this time I've been thinking one thing about you and me, is a combination of things!"

"Powerful powerful combination?What do you mean?"burberry sale heard this after some confused."Well, actually my proposal is a commonplace talk of an old scholar, burberry has been a design Mens Gift, if your Leila senior garment brands can and my brand, we can derive a high-end men's clothing brand, this kind of cooperation for you and me are all very good!"Concentrate one's attention on Shu Zihao watched tone seriously suggested.

burberry on sale Wenyan, beautiful eyebrow gently once said: "Zi Hao, I don't deny that your proposal has great market value, but, I always do not Design Mens, but also not to design men's, Leila brand is mainly to women, I did not intend to explore men's market, so, I am sorry, I cannot accept this cooperation!"

没有评论:

发表评论